LX & LXR
- Large, easy to read, graphic display with adjustable backlighting and contrast.
- Select tension values to indicate in Lbs, Kg or Newtons.
- Display shows Tension, Battery Charge level and Material selected.
- Push a button to activate the Memory Function to store and display up to five separate tension readings plus the average value (AVG) of these stored readings.
- Accuracy is +/- 2% full-scale for all menu-selectable calibrations. Accuracy for custom calibrations is material specific. • Up to 10 calibrations can be programmed into instrument. (All calibrations are password protected to provide due diligence against unauthorized changes).
- Adjustable LCD refresh rates allow for stable digital readings.
- All models typically available from stock.
- All models factory calibrated and ready for use.
- All calibration values traceable to National Standards.
- Calibration certificate included.
Use the LX-Series on round-shaped materials
with tension ranges above 5 lbs.
Use the LXR-Series for flat, thin materials up
to 1” wide, such as tapes or ribbons.
5-250 LB Grooved Pulleys
25-500 LB Grooved Pulleys
5-250 LB 1” Tape Roller
25-500 LB 1” Tape Roller
* Please provide material’s thickness, width, or diameter with order.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR ALL INSTRUMENTS:
Note: Add option designator to the end of the part number. (for example,
a Model ACX-250-E denotes a standard, ACX-250 with the optional
RS-232, serial output function installed).
-A Analog Output option. 0-5 VDC or 4-20mA with
Software-definable ending sequences. Provided with 10’
cable. Data outputted at 40 Hz.
-E RS-233 Serial Output option. Provided with 10’ cable to
Interface with your receiving device. Select data sampling rate from 1, 2 or 5 Hz.
- Input Real-Time Serial Data into any Windows® application using the optional software WinWedge Pro® for Windows, or configure your Window’s® operating system to capture the data via Hyper Terminal®.
- Approximate weight is 1-1/2 lb (Weight varies depending upon instrument configuration).
- Re-chargeable NIMH battery with power supply provided. Recommended temperature range for instruments is 35 - 115° F. Approximately 6 hours of operation per battery charge depending upon backlighting intensity.
- Power Supply operates with input voltages from 100 – 240V and includes several, interchangeable “blades” allowing use with European, US, Australian and other plug configurations.
- Automatic shutoff after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Instruments may be operated continuously while connected to power supply.
- Durable, lightweight carrying case with protective foam inserts.
- CE Certification complying with heavy, industrial immunity standards.