Service and Support
At Tensitron we understand how important it is for our customers to receive prompt and professional service. As a company-wide policy we aim for a 3-5 day turnaround time for repairs and re-certifications after receipt of instrument.
- Tensitron only services its own line of instrumentation. This enables us to maintain a complete inventory of parts and to concentrate on the best service and product possible.
- Re-calibrations and re-certifications of our instruments are our specialty. All values are traceable to National Standards.
- Since Tensitron is the original manufacturer of its products, service and calibrations performed by us are in compliance with QS-9000 and ISO-9000 standards and requirements. Certification of Tensitron's calibration weights meets the requirements of ISO Guide 17025 and are directly traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Cost for service, re-calibration and re-certification usually runs from $152.00 - $190.00 (Base charge is $152.00, but if replacement parts are needed their cost is added to the base charge.)
- To return your meter for repair and/or re-calibration simply address it to:
733 South Bowen Street
Longmont, CO 80501
You may either include a PO with a "Not to Exceed" value, or instruct us to contact you with an estimate. Please be sure to include identifying paperwork and contact information with your carefully packaged meter.
International Customers returning instruments for service should use Harmonized Code Number: 9031808085
Contact our Service Department via
Telephone: (800) 662-6513