Service and support
SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Tensitron has designed, manufactured, and serviced our products for over 80 years. We are the experts in keeping your Tensitron instruments in top working condition at a reasonable price.
Why choose Tensitron to service your instruments?
- Fast turnaround. Most instruments are serviced and returned within a week.
- Specialized service. The same experienced technicians who build the instruments, service and recalibrate them.
- Traceable. A NIST-traceable certificate is provided with each instrument.
What does service include?
- Basic service costs $195. This includes dismantling, cleaning, rebuilding, calibrating, and certifying your meter.
- If any additional parts, services, or documents are needed, their price will be an additional charge.
How do you send your instrument for service?
- Click here to download the Tensitron Service Request Form.
- Complete the form and include it in the box with your instrument.
- No RMA number is required.
- Send your instrument to:
733 South Bowen Street
Longmont, CO 80501
Questions? Contact our Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, complete the form below, or phone: 800.662.6513.