SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Tensitron has designed, manufactured, and serviced our products for over 80 years. We are the experts in keeping your Tensitron instruments in top working condition at a reasonable price.
Why choose Tensitron to service your instruments?
- Fast turnaround. Most instruments are serviced and returned within a week.
- Specialized service. The same experienced technicians who build the instruments, service and recalibrate them.
- Traceable. A NIST-traceable certificate is provided with each instrument.
What does service include?
- Basic service costs $195. This includes dismantling, cleaning, rebuilding, calibrating, and certifying your meter.
- If any additional parts, services, or documents are needed, their price will be an additional charge.
How do you send your instrument for service?
- Click here to download the Tensitron Service Request Form.
- Complete the form and include it in the box with your instrument.
- No RMA number is required.
- Send your instrument to:
733 South Bowen Street
Longmont, CO 80501
Questions? Contact our Service Department at email@example.com, complete the form below, or phone: 800.662.6513.