Band Tension Meter
The Band Tension Meter is used to measure the tension in tapes or many wires/yarns in parallel.
Tension ranges are available from 2 lbs up to 400 lb or 200 kg. This instrument is ideal for use with bands, flat cable, and flat conductors as well as round wire/cable configurations. The contact rollers can be made up to 3" long, plus the instrument can be outfitted with a variety of small grooved pulleys for round wire and cable applications.
Please e-mail Tensitron if you would like assistance in selecting the appropriate meter for your specific application.
- Typical Weight: 2 lb, 14 oz
- Material thickness from 0.002" to 1/8"
- Accuracy +/- 1% full scale or +/- .2 lb
- Easy To Read Dial in lbs or kg
- Right- or Left-Hand Operation
- Durable Solid Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Sturdy Handle For Ease of Use on Moving Materials
- Provided with Heavy Duty Polyethylene Carrying Case
- Stainless Steel, Anodized Aluminum, P.T.F.E. or Delrin Contact Elements available
- All instruments factory-calibrated and ready for use. Calibration certificate included and all calibration values traceable to National Standards
STANDARD BTM INSTRUMENTS:
|Model||Range||Accuracy - Full Scale*|
|1 - 20 LB||+/- 2%|
|BTM-50||2 - 50 LB||+/- 2%|
|BTM-100||2.5 - 100 LB||+/- 2%|
|BTM-10KG||0.5 - 10 KG||+/- 2%|
|BTM-20KG||0.5 - 20 KG||+/- 2%|
|BTM-50 KG||2 - 50 KG||+/- 2%|
* Depends on the physical characteristics of the material. The material sample will need to be evaluated by Tensitron.
Note: Accuracy at the bottom 10% of the tension range is +/- 4%.