Safely install or monitor cables, wire rope, and other materials with a Tensitron CX-1 tension meter. Achieve consistent tension to avoid mechanical stresses, and minimize the risk of damage on cables.
Use CX-1 tension meters to measure the tension for catenary systems, elevator maintenance, telecommunications cables, guy wire, zip lines, theater rigging, and more. Check the tension on flexible cables from 1/16 inch to ¾ inch in diameter.
Several models are available. Click HERE to select the best CX-1 meter for your needs.Need assistance choosing the right meter for your application or ready to order? Contact Us
- Quick, easy operation
- Durable construction
- Backlit, digital display with color-bar graphic
- Selectable units (lb., kg, or daN)
- Measures slowly moving or stationary materials
- Data storage and statistics
- Measures tension from 10 to 2,000 lbs.
- Analog or serial output (optional)