Get the exact tension required no matter what you’re strapping. Tensitron’s digital strap tension meters will help you safely secure your pallets and cartons or truck and rail loads. These meters will also reduce crushed containers or products and loose loads. Use the STX-1 instruments to measure tensions on poly or metal strapping; woven, nylon tie-down straps; or stiff stationary materials like fence wire and saw blades.
- Quick, easy operation
- Lightweight, portable design
- Durable construction
- Ideal for straps and other materials that lay flat against goods
- Measures straps up 4 inches wide and 1/4 inch thick
- Use on stationary materials only from 1 lb. to 2,000 lb.
- Backlit, digital display with color-bar graphic
- Selectable units (lb., kg, or daN)
- Data storage and statistics
- Analog or serial output (optional)
- Custom rollers and calibrations available for other materials and diameters
- Includes carrying case and NIST-traceable calibration certificate
Several models are available. Click HERE to select the best strap meter for your needs.
Need assistance choosing the right meter for your application or ready to order? Contact Us
Order today! Call 303-702-1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Instruments usually ship next work day.
Click on images and download to view 360°