Maintain process and quality control in manufacturing and testing environments with the Tensitron TR tension meters. Use the instruments to check tensions on wire, yarn, fiber optics, film, tape, narrow fabrics, and flat materials. TR instruments provide measurable tension control for the major wire, textile, coil winding, EDM, fiber optic, and synthetic materials industries.
TR tension gauges are calibrated to one specific material for a direct tension reading. Digital instruments can be calibrated for up to ten different materials. Click button to view Digital Wire and Textile Tension Meters
- Quick, easy, one-handed operation
- Lightweight, portable, and compact
- Durable construction
- Measures moving or stationary materials
- Tension ranges from 0 to 5,000 grams
- Magnetic dampening stabilizes readings
- Optional Mounting Bracket allows for continuous monitoring
- Right- or Left-Hand Operation
Several models are available. Click HERE to select the best TR meter for your needs. For EDM wire applications, choose the TR-4000.
Need assistance choosing the right meter for your application or ready to order? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-702-1980. Get your instrument FAST (usually shipped by next work day).