Maintain process and quality control in manufacturing and testing environments with the TX-1 tension meters. Use TX-1 instruments to check tensions on wire, yarn, fiber optics, film, tape, narrow fabrics, and flat materials.
- Lightweight, compact design
- One-handed, easy operation
- Backlit, digital display with color-bar graphic
- Displays tension in g., lb., or N
- Measures tension 0-5000 grams
- Data storage and statistics
- Analog or serial output (optional)
- Preprogrammed with extensive selection of wire and filament sizes
- Custom rollers and calibrations available for other materials and diameters
- Includes carrying case and NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Warrantied for one year against factory defects
Several models are available. Click HERE to select the best strap meter for your needs.
Need assistance choosing the right meter for your application or ready to order? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-702-1980. Get your instrument FAST (usually shipped by next work day).
Order today! Email email@example.com or call 303-702-1980. Instruments usually ship next work day.