Maintain process and quality control in manufacturing and testing environments with the TX-1 tension meters. Use TX-1 instruments to check tensions on wire, yarn, fiber optics, film, tape, narrow fabrics, and flat materials.
- Lightweight, compact design
- One-handed, easy operation
- Backlit, digital display with color-bar graphic
- Displays tension in g., lb., or N
- Measures tension 0-5000 grams
- Data storage and statistics
- Analog or serial output (optional)
- Preprogrammed with extensive selection of wire and filament sizes
- Custom rollers and calibrations available for other materials and diameters
- Includes carrying case and NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Warrantied for one year against factory defects
Several models are available. Click HERE to select the best TX-1 meter for your needs.
Need assistance choosing the right meter for your application or ready to order? Contact Us
Order today! Email email@example.com or call 303-702-1980. Instruments usually ship next work day.