Fabric and Web Tension Meter
Ensure consistency in your manufacturing process with the Tensitron WX-1 tension meter. Measure the tension of wide, flexible, flat materials with thickness up to 1/8 inch. Use the WX-1 gauge to control quality for paper, film, plastic sheets, fabric, web, loom beams, metal foils, or winding electrical condensers.
- Quick, easy operation
- Measures up to 10 different materials.
- Durable construction
- Readings are obtained regardless of meter position.
- Measures flat materials, 8” wide or more
- Measures moving or stationary materials
- Tension ranges from 1 lb. to 2,000 lb.
- Backlit, digital display with color-bar graphic
- Selectable units (lb., kg, or daN)
- Data storage and statistics
- Analog or serial output (optional)
- Have 1” contact elements at the end of 4” extensions
- Includes carrying case and NIST-traceable calibration certificate
Several models are available. Click HERE to select the best WX-1 meter for your needs.
Need assistance choosing the right meter for your application or ready to order? Contact Us
(For best results please use a browser other than Internet Explorer.)