Improve quality and process control when measuring tension on a wide range of flat or round materials, moving or static, with the Tensitron LX-1 tension meter. Use LX-1 instruments to check the tension on copper wire 1 to 19 AWG, tape or bands up to 1” wide, steel wire up to .08 inch, and braided cable up to 1/4 inch. Ideal for coil winding, EDM wire, textile manufacturing, and more.
- Quick, easy operation
- Lightweight, portable
- Durable construction
- Measures moving or stationary materials
- Tension ranges from .5 lb. to 500 lb.
- Backlit, digital display with color-bar graphic
- Selectable units (lb., kg, or daN)
- Data storage and statistics
- Analog or serial output (optional)
- Custom rollers and calibrations available for other materials and diameters
- Includes carrying case and NIST-traceable calibration certificate
Several models are available. Click HERE to select the best LX-1 meter for your needs.
Need assistance choosing the right meter for your application or ready to order? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-702-1980. Get your instrument FAST (usually shipped by next work day).
Order today! Email email@example.com or call 303-702-1980. Instruments usually ship next work day.